Example of Corona pandemic ambulance protocol in France : SDIS 86
Thank you for choosing Automatic Translation. Currently we are offering translations from English into French and German, with more translation languages to be added in the near future. Please be aware that these translations are generated by a third party AI software service. While we have found that the translations are mostly correct, they may not be perfect in every case. To ensure the information you read is correct, please refer to the original article in English. If you find an error in a translation which you would like to bring to our attention, it would help us greatly if you let us know. We can correct any text or section, once we are aware of it. Please do not hesitate to contact our webmaster to let us know of any translation errors.
FRANCE: We have written this protocol for our ambulances, specific for Coronavirus operations:
Main criterias :
- Specific PPE , protocol to dress and undress,
- As little possible contact between rescuers and patients
- Driver not at all in contact with the victim contact if possible
- If we have information or not about Coronavirus suspicion at the ambulance departure; we use dedicated ambulance for not urgent operation with Coronavirus
- Disinfection of all materials/ambulance at the end of the operation.