The CTIF Tunnelfire Working group met virtually
Thank you for choosing Automatic Translation. Currently we are offering translations from English into French and German, with more translation languages to be added in the near future. Please be aware that these translations are generated by a third party AI software service. While we have found that the translations are mostly correct, they may not be perfect in every case. To ensure the information you read is correct, please refer to the original article in English. If you find an error in a translation which you would like to bring to our attention, it would help us greatly if you let us know. We can correct any text or section, once we are aware of it. Please do not hesitate to contact our webmaster to let us know of any translation errors.
CTIF Tunnel Fire Working Group - Virtual Meeting December 17th 2020.
08.00 – 11.00 (Central European Time.)
- Minutes from the last WG meeting in Haugesund.
- Project Haugesund: ”Time of survival inside a vehicle in a tunnel fire. How much smoke come into the vehicle.”
Per Arne Lindvik, Norway.
- Presentation – Ziegler. Fabian Schmidt/Zivko Grcic.
Topics from last meeting. Discussion.
- Tunnel fire projects – Sharing of information.
- Specifications of work/technics in tunnel fires. Experiences from the countries.
- Use of ventilation/fans in tunnel fires.
- Tunnel Fire incidents the last year.
- Constructions of tunnels.
- How many persons and fire trucks normally respond to a tunnel fire. Peter Søe, Denmark
- Language problems – tunnels between countries. Peter Søe, Denmark.
Ole J. Hansen
Preliminary Secretary Tunnel Fire/Vice president CTIF