Hazardous Materials Commission 48th meeting Athens, Greece
On behalf of the Greece Association, we hereby formally invite you to the 48th CTIF Hazardous Materials Commission meeting.
The meeting will take place from 23rd - 26th November 2016 in Athens, Greece.
We will discuss the standard items of the commission (lessons learned and national reports) and also the products of the working groups.
The following topics from our last meetings will be also taken up by us in Athens.
- UN Dangerous Goods regulation, future steps and needs
- Tactics with gas cylinders, i.e. Acetylene
- Response to LNG incidents
- EU project cooperations
- Ban on fluorinated foams
- HERCA - WENRA cooperation
- Telematics, future development, electronic paper
- Education and training courses for hazmat and CBRN,...
The organizers will put together a very interesting study program including visits with the local authorities in order to take advantage of our time in Athens.
A definitive proposal of schedule is being worked on and will be forthcoming.
Best regards and a nice summer!
Organisation Fall Meeting