It is still possible to register for the virtual Delegates Assembly - see the event streamed from Marseille
Please remember that all delegates wishing to attend the streamed version of the CTIF Delegates Assembly virtually must still register. Only registered participants will receive the link for the virtual event.
Dear members of CTIF,
As you were informed it will be possible to attend the Delegate Assembly 2021 also online, via the Zoom application.
For those, who will attend DA 2021 online, please fill out the registration form: https://forms.gle/Zi1zmQeFRZhsSfkQ7
DEADLINE for online registration: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 (Midnight)
The Delegate Assembly 2021 will take place on October 15, 2021 at 8:30 CET. The virtual meeting room opens 45 minutes earlier, at 7:45 CET.
You will receive the link for the Zoom and instructions and rules for the meeting a day before.
For questions or problem solving regarding the virtual (online) participation in CTIF Delegates' Assembly 2021, please contact the CTIF Office by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you still wish to participate to the CTIF Delegates' Assembly in person in Marseille, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, and they will try to accommodate you if possible.
Pour toute inscription de dernière minute de participation virtuelle (en ligne) à l'Assemblée des délégués du CTIF 2021, merci de contacter le secrétariat du CTIF par email à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Si vous souhaitez tout de même participer en personne à l'Assemblée des délégués du CTIF à Marseille, merci d'adresser un mail à email@example.com.
Für kurzfristige Anfragen zur virtuellen (online) Teilnahme an der CTIF-Delegiertenversammlung 2021 wenden Sie sich bitte per E-Mail an das CTIF-Büro unter firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wenn Sie dennoch persönlich an der CTIF-Delegiertenversammlung in Marseille teilnehmen möchten, senden Sie bitte eine E-Mail an email@example.com.
CTIF recognizes travel can be difficult at this time and that there is still uncertainty about the Covid-19 pandemic. Therefore we are once again offering the possibility to attend remotely through a virtual connection. You will receive detailed instructions how to connect closer to the event.
The Delegates Assembly will be held Friday October 15 at 8:30 am, Central European Time. Both the digital and the physical meeting space will open 45 minutes before.
Cover Photo (Above) Downtown Marseille. Photo: https://www.pxfuel.com/
Programme for the French National Congress for firefighters October 13 - 17
Wednesday, October 13
- Arrival of the members of CTIF Executive Committee
- 2:00 p.m.: Participation at the opening ceremony of the Congress for those present
- Evening: Dinner of the Executive Committee – Hotel
- Arrival and registration of first Delegates
Thursday, October 14
- Arrival of all CTIF’s Delegates - Check-in and visit of the congress
- 9:00 : meeting of the CTIF EC (Parc CHANOT congress centre – Room “RIOU”)
- Free afternoon: visit of the French Firefighter’s Congress and Exhibition, social activity (visits, etc.) – More information soon
- Fire-In Project conference (in English, free of charge)
- Evening: Buffet-Dinner at “Grand Palais” at Parc CHANOT followed by a great evening's lively for all
Friday, October 15
- 08:00 REGISTRATION - Try not be late. Allow 1/2 hour from the hotel to the conference center.
- 8:30 – 12:30: CTIF DA - (Parc CHANOT congress centre – Room GOUDES 1)
- 2:00 p.m.: Participation of all CTIF delegates who wish to attend the international conference (in English). The theme for the conference is “Fire and rescue services facing new challenges due to Climate Change"
- Evening: to be defined (concert, visit, etc. according to the Congress program) – More information soon
Saturday, October 16
- Morning: Possibility to participate to the General Assembly of the French Firefighters' Association (in French - English translation)
- Afternoon: participation at the closing ceremony
- Alternatively, visit of Marseille
- Alternatively, return home