To all representatives of the CTIF Hazardous Materials Commission
On behalf of the Polish Association, we hereby formally invite you to the 46 th CTIF Hazardous Materials Commission meeting. The meeting will take place from 10 th - 12 th September 2015 in Warsaw, Poland.
We will discuss the standard items of the commission (lessons learned and national reports) and also the products of the working groups.
The following topics from our last meetings will be also taken up by us in Warsaw:
- Response to LNG incidents
- Review of Ebola paper and the ammonium nitrate guideline for first responders
- Collection of rules of thumb regarding Hazmat / CBRN
- Flammable liquids in stores
- EU project cooperations
- Ban on fluorinated foams
- HERCA - WENRA cooperation
- Telematics, future development, electronic paper
- Education and training courses for hazmat and CBRN
The organizers will put together a very interesting study program including several visits with the local authorities in order to take advantage of our time in Warsaw. A definitive proposal of schedule is being worked on and will be forthcoming.
Mr. Zdzisław Salamonowicz, our host and delegate from Poland, will send you as soon as possible the information you need to make your reservations. The program is looking very interesting and we are looking forward to see all of you in Poland.
Best regards and a nice summer!
Organisation Fall Meeting