The new working group was founded in 2012 in order to:
· Promoting international cooperation of women from fire and rescue services, voluntary and public organizations
· Analyzing and spreading work experience and day-to-day working practices
· Increasing of women’s activity and influence in fire and rescue services, voluntary and public organizations
· Promoting participation of women in CTIF public work
· Informing International Association and Global fire-fighting community about Commission and it’s members activity and recommendations
Who presides over the working group? Tatiana Ereminafrom Russia is the CTIF working group chair. She is a delegate of the Russian National CTIF Committee and leads Non-commercial organization “Women for Safety”
Who are the working group’s member countries?
Russia, Austria, France, Serbia, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Working group is formed on the basis of voluntary participation of individual and associated members
How to join?
If you are interested to take part in the activities of the working group, please contact the CTIF permanent office at email@example.com.
The first meeting was held on June 1st 2012 in St. PETERSBURG, Russia.
The second meeting took place on September 20th 2013 in BRATISLAVA, Slovakia.